Sunday, August 16, 2015

August 15, 2015

today I did squats up to 344 lb x 4 but I doubt that I went past 60 degrees at the hips. In between sets I did attempts on the 2.5 crusher, I went up to 144lb but I don't think I got to fully locked position. My 138.5 lift from yesterday is better. Also did a few partial and negative pullups on 2inch pinch block.

The gym closed early today so I continued my training at the gym parking lot. Did some choker work with grippers up to 3.5. I used my other hand to assist with stabilizing the gripper. I know this is very very far from actually MMSing a 3.5 but I'm happy with my progress.
this is the progression
GM 159, 20mm choked 8-9 sec assisted hold
Elite 165, 17mm choked 3 sec  assisted hold
CoC 3.5 -179, 13 mm choked assisted close attempt, sorry for the loud grunting, I gave it my all
I was also able to hold my 41 lb blob for ~4 sec.


No comments:

Post a Comment