Monday, June 15, 2015

Ninja training/ comp, 2.5 crusher max lift attempt - June 14, 2015

Ninja warrior comp day at Apex Norcal

I failed early on on a silly balance obstacle but I'm happy with the training I got and also with doing max lift attempt with the FBBC 2.5 inch crusher rolling handle

my lift is currently ranked no 5 http://www.fatbastardbarbellco.com/CRUSHERS.html

ninja training
completed the following:
- ultimate cliffhanger- this is one of the toughest obstacles in ANW and the toughest one at the gym IMO, very few guys can finish it
- a smaller version of the cliffhanger x2
- floating boards -another very tough obstacle that tests your pinch grip, many great atheltes that reached stage 3 in AWN have failed this
- laches - 6 ft laches back to back
- vertical limit -this is easy for me, campus board and grip training pays off

No comments:

Post a Comment