Saturday, June 27, 2015

June 27, 2015

- decline bench press up to 110 kg x 4-5, did not have a spotter so I didn't go heavier

- one arm chest butterfly machine elbow 90 wrist fully flexed (great Arm wrestling training for side pressure), I don't remember the wt I used, did up to 6 reps max last set 4 sets total each side, first time doing this and felt great

- handstads at rogue parallettes, my balance is improvin, did trials of about 20-30 sec every set close to the wall, I think the max I stayed off the wall was about 10 sec, did 6 sets total

- Front levers for reps about 5-6 not much hold though superset with handstands

- gripper machine with lighter wts - 90 lbs one hand each time x 10 then 10 more with both each set, 4 sets total

-worked with orbigrip later when I got home

No comments:

Post a Comment