Sunday, May 31, 2015

Ninja training May 31, 2015

I resumed Ninja warrior training after taking off since about the time I competed in Venice,
today I worked for about 40 minutes total:
- cannon ball alley x 2 with large/xxl cannon balls
- cannon ball alley with small cannon balls x 2
- rope variations (swinging ropes, climb rope)
- peg board
- mini cliffhanger
- mini warped wall from the base (without running)
- 4ft laches x 4 x 3 sets
- Vertical limit

I worked on grippers both hands. Since I closed the captains of crush #3 but didn't qualify for Mash Monster cert I m changing my training a bit for now
- reps to failure with 20 mm block set grippers up to 109lbs RGC
grippers used: L turn CoC1, L turn CoC2, xfitness 200, ghp4, ghp5, Tetting advanced, Tetting super advanced, Zenith 2, CoC .5, CoC 1, CoC 1.5, CoC 2, Zenith 3, 
- did a few sets 40mm block set and CCS CoC 1-1.5 for reps to failure
- finished with silvis triceratops gripper beyond the range and ext handle isometrics and negatives


No comments:

Post a Comment