Saturday, August 22, 2015

August 21, 2015

Went to the gym around 1000pm with only 3 hrs of sleep the night before. It was one of those days that I had to push myself to get to the gym and I'm happy I did.

I started with j deadlifts with eagle loops. Did total of 7 sets up to 605 lb. First time I'm lifting something so heavy (almost x4 body wt)



also did
-table curls up to 90 lb dumbbell x 8 L and R, elbows mostly stayed in lock position and I was leaning forward and back (bicep isos)

- pronation at cable machine with towel (top roll training)

- 10 muscle ups focusing on explosiveness, they felt very easy

- in the parking lot I worked a bit with the wrist developer up to level 12 orange spring and some grippers mostly my off hand and CCS attempts with Coc 2.5 (got very close).


No comments:

Post a Comment