Sunday, August 23, 2015

August 22, 2015

Did bouldering for about 30 min, attempted a V6 but didn't finish it

Went to my regular gym, did many exercises with the rolling thunder (older model) that I got today from a friend at the gripboard. The main reason is to train for one arm pullups and eventually progress to a newer model that spins more.
- to warm up I did 1 arm deadlifts up to 150 lb
- one arm pulldowns 105 x 4, 120x 2, 135 lb x1 then scapular retractions to failure (grip), I did a few sets back down to 120 lb alternating between L and R to failure
- archer pullups one arm rolling thunder the other on pull up bar as min assist as possible to complete the movement

- front lever on lebert equalizers (forearms on bars)
- handstands on Rogue Parallettes, balance is improving
- pronation using body wt leaning back on suspension straps feet as far forward as possible (top roll training)
- superset above with supination and sidepressure with blue superband (hook training)

I was able lift from the ground my 41 blob for the first time, only for a few inches though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02sZ5QynljI

on the way home I stopped a park with gymnastic rings and did a few one arm chin ups, one set of two and 3-4 sets of one. I did one with 12 sec hold at the top. I did 21 pullups and a few front levers.


No comments:

Post a Comment