Monday, August 24, 2015

August 23, 2015

Ninja warrior gym x 30 min
worked on rope climb, warped wall, spider climb and some balance stuff, not much grip. Next Sunday I'm competing at a local ninja comp there.

climbing gym x 40 min (this is a gym a few min away from the ninja gym both about 30 min from the city)
flashed a V5, I don't remember every doing that with a V5 (flashed =finish the problem at first attempt), attempted two V6 problems but didn't finish them. I see A LOT of improvement in my climbing as I'm getting stronger with grip sport.
did one arm deadhang with 100 lb x 15 seconds (new personal best) and also did a few sets of OAC

I was hoping to do regular squats at my gym when I got back in the city but I only had 20 min before the gym was closed. So I did pistol squats instead with up to 100 lb (2x50 dumbbells). These work the hips a bit more than the quads, Still need to work on stability /control but I 'm happy I went up to 100. Last time I tried this 1-2 months ago I was 60lb max.

No comments:

Post a Comment